1. When driving, are you more likely to listen to the radio, to CDs or an iPod, or nothing at all?
I usually just listen to the radio because a certain little one put pennies in my CD player so it is unusable. :( But usually I chat on the phone or talk to that certain little someone.
2. Do you prefer window or aisle?
I prefer the window. And on our trip to Seattle last year I was able to get the window and it helps with the motion sickness!
3. Do you fall asleep on your side, back, or stomach? What position are you in when you wake up?
I sleep on my side because I have some slight scoliosis and a tight back but at times end up on my back.
4. Do you have a favorite quote or inspirational saying?

5. When is the last time you attended a zoo, circus, carnival, county fair, or parade?
This past week we were at the Jersey shore and saw the Mummers Parade. But the week before that we went to our local bi-county fair three times! It was so much fun. The first visit we entered our goods for the home goods judging and ate some good food. A couple days later it was kiddie ride day and I got to see what we won. It was a good year! Six blue ribbons (sweet sliced pickles, pepper jelly, peach jam, enchilada sauce, salsa), one second place (dill pickles) and 2 third place ribbons (blueberry jam and grape jelly) and I won a grand total of $29! DH won 5 ribbons this year for his produce. Good stuff!

6. What's the best thing about summer?
I think all of the above, the fair, the warm weather, the beach, plenty of good times with friends and family. And ice cream, way too much ice cream. ;) And the anticipation of our adoption the first week in September! A summer to remember!!

Definitely a summer to remember! Looking forward to hearing more about your upcoming adoption! Prayers that it's smooth sailing for all of you. :)
ReplyDeleteI miss going to the fair with you! I'll never forget David having to go home wearing Ella's clothes last time :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your blue ribbons! Of course You Can! Those sweet pickles are fabulous, so it's not surprising so many of your goods won. Sounds like lots of fun. Love that shot of you and your ribbon - you're so cute! Happy August!
ReplyDelete