{Pretty}
Ahhhh...the first daffodils of the year. Who cares I bought them at the grocery store! They add some beauty to my kitchen.
{Happy}
My new kitchen table! We have a table in our dining room we were using for most meals and some tall chairs at our island but this table is perfect for our little family. A Craigs.list. find!
{Real}
So much to say here, but I am going to concentrate on Lent. It is upon us! DH and I are talking about what we are planning on doing in terms of prayer, fasting and alms giving. Good stuff!
So much to say here, but I am going to concentrate on Lent. It is upon us! DH and I are talking about what we are planning on doing in terms of prayer, fasting and alms giving. Good stuff!
{Funny}
We took Little E snowshoeing earlier this month. It was quite different than when it was the two of us! She didn't like the backpack and we didn't realize until the end of our hike that she really just wanted to make her own tracks.
So funny! I was looking at the daffodils thinking, that's clearly her kitchen but what are those flowers sitting on? The table is so cute! I wish I was there to see it in person :(
ReplyDeleteI do miss flowers! My daffodils are just poking their little green spikes up - at least they were before it turned freezing again. Yours are lovely. Hooray for grocery store flowers and craigslist finds! Love your rosary rack too, and what a cute snow bunny!
ReplyDelete