Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Quick Takes

  1. We are a diet disaster. Probably the best diet for our family would be Paleo but I just can't stop cooking from my Nourishing Traditions cookbook. Everything I have tried is fabulous. My sourdough bread from my own starter is cooling on my counter.
  2. My hormones are a mess. One minute I am crying because I am just so thankful to be a mom and another minute I am mad at my husband. Oh those hormones. I have been on a roller coaster since our trip to NYC.
  3. But one good thing is my FSH level has come down to 7.8 from 15 this summer. So at least the antibiotics are working.
  4. I am so tired today. Maybe it is the rain? Or because of  #2.
  5. My prayer life is rather dry. I attend daily mass about twice a week and we pray the rosary as a family most days, but I just can't get myself into a regular routine daily. So bad, I know.
  6. Yesterday, Little E and I took a really nice walk on a path behind a local park. We picked up leaves, threw some in the creek, watched the ducks and just chatted. It was so beautiful.
  7. There I go crying again. UGH, those darn hormones.

4 comments:

  1. ((((E)))) so truly love you and the woman and mom you are. thanks for chatting with me today. you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry! Call me on your way to your appointment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Your FSH is fantastical! Yay for that! Sorry about the hormone roller coaster. Re: the diet, I think switching things up a bit to find your niche is a good thing! Properly prepared grains are not the debbil--at least not IMO. :)

    ReplyDelete