Thursday, July 7, 2011

Possibly a Valentine's Baby

Yes, I am expecting our second child. Its amazing. A miracle. After almost 6 years of infertility, we conceived the first month of active trying. Praise God!

But, I don't feel that I am Scott free yet. I am on progesterone injections and nightly prometrium. My first ultrasound was entirely convincing of no problems, there was a heartbeat but the dates weren't quite right. So, tomorrow I should be about 8 weeks. I have another ultrasound Monday morning to check things out again, so please say a little prayer.

That brings me to the possibly Valentine's Baby. By my calculations, I should be due around February 21st, but if I have another big baby, maybe I can go and just have another section a week early. Wishful thinking, huh? Well, it makes for a good title.

6 comments:

  1. So happy for you. Praise God! What a beautiful blessing. Will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on ur miracle! Praying that everything goes well..

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!! SO happy for you!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

    ReplyDelete