3 Things I am Thankful For…
1. My in-laws. Always willing to babysit. Tonight DH and I get to go out and have an un-interrupted conversation.
2. Sleep. A few times a week I wake up at 3 AM and can't go back to sleep. But not last night. 9 hours!
3. My (husband's) garden. It provides tons of tomatoes for canning. Just canned tomato juice this AM. Yum!
2 Places I Would Love to Visit…
1. Rome
2. Florida in the winter
1 Place I Love to Go…
1. The Adoration chapel.
Florida this winter? :)
ReplyDeleteWe are looking forward to seeing that garden! Who pulls the weeds? (Asked because this is why I wanted to not garden this year...and while ours is fruitful, it is also being choked to death by big big mean weeds)
ReplyDeleteGreat little lists! I'm totally with you on wanting to visit Rome & Florida.
ReplyDeleteBtw, found your blog through the IF Catholic facebook group! You have a great blog and a beautiful family. I look forward to reading along :)