A thunderstorm is brewing and a half created chicken coop on my front porch to house the 5 chicks we have in a box in our basement that are getting bigger everyday.
Miss E's third birthday and well, just her. She is a complete joy. She had the time of her life this weekend playing with her cousin, visiting with family and enjoying a backyard birthday cookout.
I am thinking about...
Our upcoming 10th anniversary mass and dinner with close friends. I am joyful for our marriage, it hasn't been easy but we are working on it!
In the Schoolroom...
We don't really have one yet. I decided no preschool next school year for Miss E. She knows her letters, numbers to 10, colors, shapes and can almost write her name. She gets plenty of social activity and quite honestly, I want to spend as much time as I can with her.
From the kitchen...
Just eating leftovers from the party. I am creating...
A menu for our dinner on Friday.
I am working on...
Just keeping the house picked up.
I am reading...
A Holy Life. The story and letters of St. Bernadette of Lourdes. It is excellent and very inspirational. A great reminder that that Lord reveals himself to the most humble
I am praying...
For my great Aunt who is dying of cancer and a holy death for my grandmother. And a complete conversion of my father. And my friends who are suffering.
I am hearing...
The rumbling thunder.
Clicking around...
Just catching up on blogs.
Around the house...
Putting away birthday gifts and party items.
Lacto-fermented lemonade. So yummy.
A few plans for next week...
Getting ready for our anniversary celebration and dinner, TLM mass on Saturday, family get together with friends on Sunday. And then enjoying having DH off for 4 days.
A Picture...

She is so sweet and so huge! I wish we could be there to celebrate everything with you guys. I can't wait for our visit in December!
ReplyDeleteE is such a beautiful little girl! So sweet. A happy 3rd bday to her and a happy anniversary to you and your husband! I'm very impressed E knows her letters. Need to still work on that with O!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful incredible gift your daughter is! Thanks for the update & happy anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful incredible gift your daughter is! Thanks for the update & happy anniversary!!
ReplyDeletetime for a new post girlfriend! :-)
ReplyDelete