{Pretty}
| MMMMM....pretty....fresh strawberries from the garden |
{Happy}
| On Mother's Day we went to our local zoo, it was such a fun and happy day. Ella and I compared to bears... |
{Funny}
{Real}
| We have 6 kittens under our porch. Want one? |
Join Like Mother, Like Daughter for pretty, happy, funny, real

Huzzah for fresh strawberries!
ReplyDeleteOh yummy strawberries! Miss your postings, love the skirt. I'm challenging myself to wear nothing but skirts for the rest of May and all of June!
ReplyDeleteAaaah, kittens! Wish they stayed little though.
ReplyDeleteI recognize that zoo. My husband, daughter, and I were there the week before. I can recommend Lake Tobias if she enjoyed the zoo.
ReplyDeleteWell she may not be as tall as that 7ft. bear but she looks SO big to me!!! You ladies are just beautiful. I hope the retreat and appt went well, prayers from this end continue!
ReplyDeleteLove you and the bears!
ReplyDeleteVery cute and David has requested you come back over for another playdate :)
ReplyDelete