Never done on before, but no time but the present!
Daybook
For Today, Tuesday March 27, 2012
Outside my window...its chilly, more spring here in PA
I am thinking...when are we going to put together E's little new outside cottage
I am thankful...for good friends that let me complain
In the kitchen...defrosting lamb shoulder roast for deconstructed gyros tonight
I am wearing...a jean skirt, tights, short sleeve sweater and long sleeve T under the sweater
I am creating...E's Easter basket
I am going...to visit my family this weekend for my Grandma's 90th birthday party
I am wondering...when we are going to mass for Easter
I am reading...Introduction to the Devout Life, the Dialogue by St. Catherine of Siena, and The Baby Whisperer for Toddlers and another book on Montessori
I am hoping...for another baby sometime soon
I am looking forward to...spending lots of time outside this summer
I am learning...that my marriage is always evolving
Around the house...toys out from this morning and laundry that needs to be switched
I am pondering...how wonderful it is to stay home.
A quote for today..."The cross of Christ is the source of all blessings, the cause of all graces." St. Leo the Great
A few plans for the rest of the week...play group tomorrow AM, packing, work Friday AM then trip!
A peek into my day...
Can't get pic to upload!
It is wonderful to stay at home. I was a stay at home mom now I'm a stay at home grandma. I've been married 48 years and we are still very happy. As long as my husband gets his own way about everything he's happy. I'm happy when he's happy. My three year old granddaughter goes to a Montessori school. They are great. I hope you have a wonderful Easter with your family. Doylene
ReplyDeleteIs your skirt long? LOL
ReplyDeleteI was actually brought to tears thinking today how much I love being at home at least part-time... and how I hope hope hope someday soon I can work BECAUSE I love my job, and not because I have to.
ReplyDeleteI really like how your labels are on your sidebar. How did you do that? Is it a widget? It's so helpful in finding posts that interest me--great idea!
ReplyDeleteI’m happy to have found your blog on Catholic moms online. I’ve been blogging a little while and have set up a blog meme to help us as Catholics and as moms to meet each other out there in the blogosphere. I hope you’ll stop by and check it out. If it seems like something you’d like to become a part of … join in!