Dear 2011,
Ah, you weren't one of my greatest years. It started off okay with a baby that was finally sleep trained and completely on formula. But, in March things started to go downhill-major fallout with the fam, worst vaca ever in April, conception in May, miscarriage in July, and continued hostility with the family. Not really a stellar year.
But, God's Grace abounds. I have grown closer to the Lord and done things I never thought possible out of love for Him. DH and I pray way more together. We got rid of our cable and talk more at night. We go to daily mass often with our daughter and have beautiful family time together. We have formed some close friendships with new friends and gotten closer with old friends. We see His Grace often in our lives.
I am looking forward to 2012 with hope. What else do I have?
Tomorrow I am getting a blood test (HcG and progesterone) because I will be P+17. I'm not sure what I think since the results of my ultrasound series weren't great, but the Lord is in charge.
Happy New Year and here's hoping 2012 is better!
Praying for your blood draw today E! I do hope that the new year has abundant blessings in store for you!
ReplyDeleteI HATE TO FIND OUT THIS NEWS ON YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHoping the blood draw is a great one!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful update and I love the ways your family is drawing closer to Christ. :) Congratulations!
ReplyDelete