Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Prayer Buddy Reveal

This Lent has been utterly amazing and like no other in my life. I have been dealing with same major family of origin issues and cleansing my soul. It is good but very difficult. This process has allowed me to be more patient with my husband and daughter and also united my suffering with the suffering of Jesus.

My prayer buddy, Time Won't Give Me Time, is a very special person. She has endured so much to become pregnant and has been suffering the pregnancy and the anxieties that come with it so well! She benefited from my prayers at (almost) daily mass, (almost) daily rosary and daily prayers. I also offered up some of my emotional suffering for her. Hope some of it helped!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!! Thank you for all the prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received the book and card yesterday! Thank you! I know I will be able to use the book and it will be very helpful to me as I embark on motherhood! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete