Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's Been Awhile!

Sorry I haven't posted in quite awhile! I am still here. About 2 weeks to go to my due date. So here is an update in a bulleted format.
  1. I had my synthroid increased 4 weeks ago and will get my blood levels rechecked today.

  2. I have been feeling some braxton hicks contractions about 5-6 times a day. They just feel like pressure in my back or menstrual cramps.

  3. Baby is head down.

  4. I am measuring on time.

  5. I am very swollen. Not much helps.

  6. I was monitored at the hospital last Saturday, drs. thought maybe I was getting pre-ecclamptic. We were there for 5 hours, my BP was fine, had ketones in my urine. Baby's heartrate was fine. The monitor showed I was contracting a little but I didn't feel it. I think I had some sort of reaction to the heat and/or the food we ate out the night before. I have been drinking way more water and eating every 2 hours. Feeling much better.

  7. My restless legs get the best of me. Some nights I only sleep 3-4 hours. I have increased my iron and b-vitamins and last night I slept 7 hours!

  8. I am feeling hormonal. When I think of this beautiful miracle we have, it is a waterfall of tears!

  9. I had 4 showers in one week. Three of them were surprises! It was a little overwhelmed but has helped me really see how excited our friends are and how they were really concerned for us during our infertility.

  10. DH has been amazing, doing laundry, going to the grocery store, keeping the house picked up. He is nesting, too!

  11. I fluctuate between being anxious about giving birth and being really excited. A huge part of me really can't believe that she is almost here.




9 comments:

  1. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

    I've been dying to see that belly!!!!!!!

    3 showers! Spoiled Momma, that's fantastic!!! Ugg call me before we can't talk anymore! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR AN UPDATE! I have been dying to know how you're doing/feeling...I know you have a lot going on right now so I am just so thankful to hear that everything is going well for you. You look BEAUTIFUL pregnant by the way. and I don't think you look swollen :)
    Wow, 4 showers. That's great! Do you take the the iron and B-Vit. for your restless legs? I am looking for something to help out with that.
    Prayers,
    xo,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! So excited for you! Can't wait to hear news that could happen any day now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad I popped over here! So glad you are doing well and close to your due date! You look beautiful and glowing in your pictures!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to read an update!! I can't believe that you're only two weeks from your due date!! You're looking great mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! You & baby deserved to be spoiled with all the showers. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I can't believe you are so close!!! I can't wait to hear the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful mama. You better have Eric update ASAP with pictures of the new one (fb, here, email...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe I missed this!
    You look TERRIFIC!!

    I agree with Elisabeth!
    Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete