Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Welcome!

Thanks for joining me on my new private blog. I decided to go private so I can be a little more honest and feel free to post some pictures. Also, I work as a FertilityCare Practitioner at a NaPro practice and wouldn't want anything I say online to compromise my job and relationships there.

This week is quite busy. Tomorrow I have an appointment with a cardiologist to discuss the heart palpitations I have been feeling. I think that they might be the cause of my insomnia. It is very frustrating not being able to sleep!

Three of my online friends are visiting tomorrow and I am so excited to see them! LifeHopes, Sew Infertile and This Cross I Embrace and coming to my home. I cannot wait to meet LifeHopes new baby. The  blogosphere has supported me more that I ever imagined. I have found many kindred souls here and hope to meet some more.

My cinnamon crumb cake is ready, it smells so good. Hope it lasts for my guests!

Here is a pic of my doggie Spirit. Once I find a pic of my other dog, Knight, I will post that, too.


3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that the girls are coming to visit!!! If you girls get bored I would welcome a visit up north!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new look of your blog!

    I am sorry for your sleepless nights, hope they can figure something out soon.

    Wish I could have joined you all for a visit! Give them all my best and give little Lucy some extra loving for me.

    ReplyDelete