I have been a full mess of emotions this past week and have now finally been able to put them into some sense. Part of me feels that her childhood is just flying by, at times I don't stop to really appreciate and enjoy her in the midst of trying to stop a tantrum or give her something she will actually eat. Most of the time I am just so thankful to have her at all. She has taught me more about unconditional love in the last 2 years than I have learned in my entire life.
I also love her so much, I would love to have more children. But, that is obviously not in the cards for us right now. So, I try to push through my sorrow that we won't have that big Catholic family and truly appreciate what we do have. Each day I try to surrender my will to His Will and find peace and joy in that.
Miss E had these stickers on her when I picked her up out of the crib.
Blowing out 2 candles!
Happy Birthday to your sweet E! So serious about blowing out her candles :).
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday E!!!!!! I can't believe that she's 2 already!
ReplyDeleteHappy bday to your sweet baby girl! I feel like time is flying by and it's making me a bit sad too. I just want to freeze time! While I want so much to give my daughter siblings, I am ever thankful for the gift of my daughter and the true miracle she is!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a beautiful birthday sweet girl! You are one lucky lady to have such an amazing mommy and daddy :)
ReplyDelete