Our baby is a girl! I can't believe it! I am total shock. All along, I thought that we would always have boys. God always surprises me!
Overall, the baby is healthy. We did see that I have a placenta previa, which means that the placenta is cover my cervix by about 1 CM. I am on pelvic rest until our next ultrasound in 4 weeks. Also, I have been having some episodes of an irregular heartbeat so I saw one of our docs today and now have to see a cardiologist. My thyroid levels were normal as where my iron levels. Good news is that my progesterone is up to 47! I am going to stay on the prometrium and if it stays up, I can hopefully lower my dose.
DH and I are going to be stepping up our prayer life. We really need it. For starters we are going to pray together every morning, go to daily mass on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Also, we are going to look into attending a retreat before the baby comes. Any suggestions are welcome!
Some pictures for your viewing pleasure. Baby D had her hands up by her face (praying?) and her legs crossed (modest). Can't wait to meet her!



Yay! Congrats!!! Girls are awesome!
ReplyDeleteSee you tomorrow :)
WOOOOOOOT!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Girls ROCK!
:):):)
Love that you're at Holy Spirit Hospital, by the way.
YAY! The pics are gorgeous!!!!!!! I can't believe you are having a girl!!!! So freaking exciting! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Congrats on a girl!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteAHHH!!! I love it! Congratulations on your GIRL!!!
ReplyDeleteTo be honest, I'm not usually a big fan of ultrasound pictures, as they just look like space aliens to me. But I love this one! She is praying! So lovely! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteVery exciting! Such great scans! I go on Fri. for my ultrasound. Tempted to find out, but still am going to try to wait.
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the pics! Thank you so much for sharing them with us! Praise God for new life!
ReplyDeleteOMGoodness!! I have guessed EVERY SINGLE ONE of my online friends' pregnancies correctly (including twins, when I guessed 2 girls and got it right!) - and with you I thought FOR SURE a boy! I'm speechless, too!! :) But thrilled!
ReplyDeleteIs your placenta anterior? I couldn't tell from the pics, but it looks like it may be. If so, placenta previa is not that big of a deal right now... anterior placentas move up and out of the way of the cervix quite quickly. It's the posterior ones that move more slowly and could present more of a problem in the 3rd trimester if still covering cervix.
Yeah! A little girl! Love the pics! And I think your plan for prayer life is wonderful. I sooo need to do the same and wish dh would join me!
ReplyDeleteWow - congrats!!! Those ultrasound pictures make everything so real. :) Thanks for sharing with us!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your little girl! Thanks for sharing the u/s pics.
ReplyDeleteGreat prayer life plans.
Amazing pictures- CONGRATULATIONS! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! Have bookmarked this new blog- will you be posting on your other one?
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful!!! Yay!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, your baby is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for you, the baby, and hubby too. You all will be remembered in my daily rosary.
May God Bless you!
Maria
Congratulations! How fun to have a little girl. Looking forward to more updates on your new blog.
ReplyDeleteI thought I commented early!
ReplyDeleteThat is one beautiful girl and I know you two must be floating on air!
Singing praises to God for your miracle!!!
YAY!!!! Girls are AWESOME!!!
ReplyDelete